Thursday, May 15, 2008

There are two kinds of people in this world...

Buona Sera! 
I don't have much time to type, because I have to pack my bag for a weekend in Rome! 
These past two days we have taken little field trips to surrounding towns in our region, the Castelli Romani. We went hiking in Albano on a hill overlooking Lake Albano & Lake Nemi. below is a picture I took from the top, looking back towards Ariccia. You can see the Chigi Palace, where we have class, & the bridge. 
Hopefully I'll be able to fit in some time for a post with some real substance when I return from a lovely weekend in Roma! Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, there are three kinds of people in this world if you include me. But I'm one of a kind, so if aliens carry me off, you're back to two kinds of people. Are aliens people too? If they are, that would make four kinds of people if they're (the aliens) all the same. But since "this world" is included in the title of this post, let's keep it simple and leave them out. Three it is. On to Roma!
Ciao!